Upcoming Psychology and Law Conferences in 2017-2018
Most conferences require submissions a few months before the actual conference occurs, so here are some basic dates to keep in mind while completing your research. These international psychology and law conferences are great venues for new and exciting research, including masters theses and doctoral dissertations. Some of these will require you to have your data collected and analyzed at time of submission in order to be eligible to present, so plan ahead!
While this list is by no means exhaustive, below are some of the major conferences in the area to look forward to. NOTE: This post will be updated as new information becomes available.
Conferences with passed submission deadlines:
- The 2017 ANZAPPL Conference (Australia & New Zealand) will take place November 22nd to 25th, 2017, in Perth, Australia.
Conferences with upcoming submission deadlines:
- The 2018 AP-LS Conference (North America) will take place March 8th to 10th, 2018, in Memphis, Tennessee. Abstracts for this conference are due October 2nd, 2017.
- The 2018 EAPL Conference (International) will take place June 26th to 29th, 2018 in Turku, Finland. Abstracts for this conference are due February 2nd, 2018.
- The 2018 7th Academic International Conference on Interdisciplinary Legal Studies will take place March 5th to 7th in Oxford, United Kingdom. Abstracts for this conference are due February 5th, 2018.
- The 2018 IAFMHS Conference (International) will take place June 12th to 14th, 2018, in Antwerp, Belgium. The submission deadline for this conference has not yet been released
- The 2018 iIIRG Conference (International) take place July 4th to 6th, 2018, in Porto, Portugal. The submission deadline for this conference has not yet been released. Masters class to be offered on July 2nd and 3rd
- The 2019 SARMAC Conference (International) will take place June 6th to 9th, 2019, in Cape Cod, Massachusetts (USA). The submission deadline for this conference has not yet been released
Societies with unreleased 2018 conference dates: