Be connect. Be relevant. Know the facts.
This second edition of the Psychology and Law Factbook is an international collaboration of EAPL-S members. This book provides 2-3 page summaries of key topics in psychology and law. Whether you are a hardened researcher, or just starting to get interested in the topic, this book is for you!
Topics covered by this book include investigative interviewing, cyber victimisation, deception detection, eyewitness identification, deviant paraphilias, crisis negotiations and many other forensic topics.
The second edition of the Psychology and Law Factbook is available for purchase at the site below.
- Decision Making Process of Jurors
- Jury Psychology
- Scientific Jury Selection
- Credibility Assessment
- Deception Detection
- Crisis Negotiation
- Eyewitness Identification
- Criminal Detection via Physical Description
- Facial Composites
- Questioning Styles in Investigative Interviews
- Confession Decision-Making
- Child Disclosures
- Interviewing Adolescent Witnesses
- Juvenile Anti-Social Behaviour
- Cyber Victimisation
- Psychological Coercion in Human Trafficking
- Religious Violence
- Psychology of Terrorism
- Psychopathy and Empathy
- Stereotyping in Investigative Interviewing
- Empathy in Investigative Interviews
- Interpreters in Investigative Interviews
- Conceptualising Rapport Building During Interview