Here you can find information about studying psychology and law in different countries.
Our local representatives provided a breakdown of:
- What it’s like to study forensic psychology in their country
- What the best universities are
- Who the “big names” in their country are
- How to apply to graduate programs in their country
- And other useful information!
Universities and programs can be quite different in each country, so this will be a great resource for those interested in the field of forensic psychology (or more generally, psychology and law). Most of the student inquiries we receive pertain to advice that is country specific, so this is intended to be a comprehensive library of articles!
If you are interested in studying forensic psychology, either as a graduate or post-graduate student, this resource will be perfect for you!